Oaks Manor Conference and Retreat Center is an interdenominational Christian faith ministry for adults.
We are located on 37 acres of rolling hills with large oak trees.
Our purpose is to provide a beautiful, restful, premier setting where Christians are encouraged to build relationships, to gain encouragement, or just a place to rest and relax.
Oaks Manor is easily accessible to the west and northwest areas of Arkansas and eastern Oklahoma. We are located 45 minute from Fayetteville; 2 1/2 hours from Little Rock; and 2 hours from Tulsa.
Oaks Manor offers a number of ministries for renewal, encouragement, growth, development, and refreshment (see the Facilities page for available accommodations).
Our facilities are available for:
- Churches and other Christian organizations to plan their own agenda or program
- Overnight retreats
- Week-end and week-long conferences
- Church and family gatherings for worship and fellowship
- Parties and celebrations
- Leadership seminars
- Dinners and special events
- Business and professional seminars and training events
- Family reunions and gatherings
- Senior adult outings
- Ministry to couples of all ages
- A place for refuge for pastors, pastor/staff, and pastor/wife
These grounds belong to God and will remain drug and alcohol free.